- Co-presenting with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center -
Pittsburgh, October 18, 2012 - Bryan Warren, Healthcare Solutions Manager and Paul Glatzhofer, Senior Consultant from Select International, will present "Efficient and Effective Hiring Processes - HR Strategies to Support a Lean Culture," along with Laurie Peck, Director of Staffing at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC).
This webinar, discussing how human resources strategies can help create a lean high-performance culture, is hosted by NEHRA (Northeast Human Resources Association) and will take place on October 29 from 1:00 - 2:30 p .m. EST.
Presenter topics include:
- The value of an efficient, well-designed selection process and the risks associated with a lack of standardization
- How selection can support building a LEAN culture and how to use LEAN to improve the recruiting and selection process
- How to build an organization wide competency model that maps to an organization's mission and vision
- How to build a selection process that targets those competencies that correlate with performance in an organization
- Bryan Warren is the manager of the Healthcare Solutions group at Select International. He is responsible for developing and promoting tools and services designed specifically for the unique challenges faced by healthcare organizations. He works closely with the consulting team to understand the needs of our healthcare clients and to design and implement comprehensive solutions that transform the healthcare workforce and allow our clients to meet their goals of improving the quality of care while positively impacting bottom-line performance.
- An industrial psychologist, Paul Glatzhofer's expertise in the planning, design, and implementation of large-scale selection and assessment systems. His work includes project implementation, job analysis, behavioral anchor development, competency and skills validation, selection system design, applicant tracking, EEOC and OFCCP reporting and turnover analysis.
- Laurie Peck, Director of Staffing at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, has been actively involved in several LEAN/Improvement initiatives at BIDMC, leading the streamlining of the hiring process and introducing pre-employment assessments for LEAN/cultural fit. Laurie has over 20 years of Human Resources experience in talent acquisition, merger integration, management development, coaching, employee communications, and policy compliance.
About Select International
Select International develops employee assessments and hiring systems to help organizations identify, select and develop a strong, productive workforce. The company’s employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.