- Organizations to utilize interview training, plus manufacturing and sales assessments -
Pittsburgh, June 13, 2012 - Select International, a provider of employee assessments and hiring systems, announced that it has partnered with several new clients across various industries and locations. The company will provide assessment solutions to improve and support the talent strategies of its clients.
Some of the new projects are outlined below:
- A leading maintenance management technology organization will utilize SafetyMirror® throughout the southern region of America to conduct an estimated 2,000-3,000 assessments. SafetyMirror , an assessment tool that measures the psychological factors most closely linked to safety, will help the organization identify safe, productive hires.
- The leading provider of sterile biological implants for surgeries around the world will partner with Select International to implement the SecureFit® assessment. The company will add the screening tool to its hiring process to screen out candidates who are least likely to be safe.
- Select International will work with one of the world’s largest providers of titanium to conduct job analyses and transportability of validity studies.
- Two of Japan’s largest automobile manufacturers will expand business with Select International, hiring over 1,000 new employees.
- A large, nationwide healthcare organization will begin selecting new employees with Select SalesPro® . The assessment tool will help the organization identify in what environments and sales situations each applicant would best perform.
“We continually strive to provide our clients, both new and existing, with the best employee assessments available as well as superior customer service,” said Kevin Klinvex, Executive Vice President and Co-founder of Select International. “We’re looking forward to partnering with these new organizations and helping them all reach their specific hiring goals.”
About Select International
Select International develops employee assessments and hiring systems to help organizations identify, select and develop a strong, productive workforce. The company's employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com