- Illustrates results achieved for its clients in 2012 -
Pittsburgh, February 12, 2013 - Select International, a global provider of assessment solutions that help organizations identify, select and develop top talent, issued its 2012 Business Outcomes Report, outlining tangible results achieved for its clients in 2012. The report highlights findings of business outcomes studies within several industry areas, including manufacturing, safety, healthcare customer service and retail.
A few accomplishments listed in the report include:
- Record-breaking level of assessment activity
- A 97% client retention ratio
- 21% increase in client list in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, retail, customer services, manufacturing, mining and energy
- Recognized with several prestigious awards
The report also summarizes results achieved by Select International's clients, including:
- A manufacturing organization improved overall job performance by 55%
- Reductions in safety incidents, turnover and counterproductive work behaviors (CWBs)
- A national retailer saw a $45,272 increase in average store sales per month
- A healthcare system decreased turnover by 71%
"The nature of today's competitive marketplace has placed an increased focus on the alignment between human capital strategies and business outcomes. It is imperative that organizations have the right workforce in place to achieve performance goals," said T.J. Muehlfeld, Director of Marketing for Select International. "Our Business Outcomes Report clearly illustrates that organizations who are utilizing assessment solutions to identify, select and develop top talent are able to meet or exceed their business objectives."
The complete report can be viewed on the company's website.
About Select International
Select International develops employee assessments and hiring systems to help organizations identify, select and develop a strong, productive workforce. The company’s employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.