Senior leaders make daily judgments that impact patients, employees, the community and the organization's mission. Don’t leave their selection and development to chance.
HIRE THE RIGHT LEADER: When choosing a senior leader, you need a comprehensive under-standing of a candidate’s potential to succeed in the specific role. Select International is a trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and top health systems when it comes to understanding leader potential.
DEVELOPMENT: Our tools are the foundation of individual and group leadership development programs at top organizations.
Select Assessment® for Healthcare Leaders
Configurable for senior positions, this highly predictive online behavioral assessment evaluates 18 specific competencies across Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Style, Thinking Style, and Work Style. Built for healthcare, the Selection Report allows you to compare candidates, while the Insight Report provides the basis for individual development.
• Online, easy-to-use, and configurable
• Easily integrated with your applicant tracking system
• No training or interpretation necessary
• Insight Report provides deep developmental feedback
• Benchmarking and group reports can be used as part of a unique, interactive team Impact Session.
Select Assessment® for Executives
For a more thorough analysis, Select Assessment for Executives uses a custom battery of widely normed instruments to define a candidate’s:
• Cognitive capacity
• Decision-making style
• Management capabilities
• Approach to working with and leading others
• Values and beliefs
The data is combined into a thorough, easy to understand narrative report highlighting strengths, challenges, and important considerations. This process often includes a candidate interview that allows a trained assessor to explore performance attributes and to enhance the candidate experience. The process, the assessment, and the reports can be automated for high volume situations or completely customized for specific needs.
Fully understand an individual’s strengths and developmental needs by combining Performance and Perception Data from Insight 360, and data on relevant Personal Attributes from Select Assessment for Health Leaders.
• Easy to administer
• A positive experience for raters
• A simple, insightful report
• Tailored to healthcare, and to your organization
• Easily integrated into your existing development programs