Why are some people successful in sales while others are not? What makes for a good salesperson? This is a question that sales managers and executives ask themselves regularly. Perhaps a more perplexing question is why someone who is successful selling in one job is a complete failure in another, or vice versa. Is there a way to dramatically increase your odds that someone will succeed in a sales role?
This webinar addresses many of these issues, with the following Learning Objectives:
- Discuss why sales people are successful in some positions and not in others
- Review the core competencies that predict sales success
- Discover why competencies by themselves are not enough
- Learn how competencies, sales style, and sales drivers combine to form a complete profile for sales people
- Learn how to use a complete profile to select and develop your sales people
Watch this webinar to learn how to increase your odds that the reps you hire will succeed in your sales organization. Simply complete the form to the right to view.