You CAN Test for Strong Work Ethic and Employee Reliability -
Find Out What is Missing in Your Hiring Process.
It's something manufacturing organizations ask all the time: Is it possible to identify candidates who will work hard? Fortunately, it is. By measuring very specific competencies in the hiring process, you can easily identify those candidates who possess a strong work ethic, and who will likely be dependable and reliable employees.
Webinar: Finding Manufacturing Candidates with Strong Work Ethic
In this 1-hour webinar, you'll learn:
- Industry-wide issues in hiring the right manufacturing candidates
- Hiring the new generation of manufacturing employees
- How to test for manufacturing candidates that
- Have Strong Work Ethic & Positive Attitudes
- Exhibit Safe Behavior
- Have High Productivity
- Show up to work, on time
- Stay on the job
- Case Studies on using different testing methods
- Using Production Simulation in the hiring process
- Amie Lawrence, Ph.D. - Manager of Product Development at Select International
- Steven Jarrett, Ph.D. - Senior Consultant at Select International
orginally presented March 2016
TO WATCH the webinar, simply complete the brief form to the right.