Developing & Engaging Leaders –
The American Greetings Story
Developing and engaging leaders is one of the most important initiatives that companies have and is also one of the most difficult. Renita Jefferson (Director of Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development and Diversity & Inclusion) and Lisa Villao (Director of Talent Development) from American Greetings have spent the last 20 years working to more effectively hire, develop, and engage their leaders. During this webinar Renita and Lisa discuss the American Greetings leadership journey, the obstacles they have faced, and the solutions they use.
More specifically, they discuss the following topics:
- Managing talent through accountability
- Engaging the executive team as a key to success
- Changing the conversation about millennials
- Competency modeling and keeping things simple
- Training approach where sometimes less is more
- Partnership and vendor management
- Renita Jefferson - Director of Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development and Diversity & Inclusion, American Greetings
- Lisa Villao - Director of Talent Development, American Greetings
- Paul Glatzhofer - Leadership Solutions Manager, Select International
originally presented November 2016
TO WATCH the webinar, simply complete the brief form to the right.